You're ready to become an author, and Write Your Life is ready to help you. Here are three ways to work with our team.
Select one of our 3 coaching/book production packages.
Best if you:
- have an idea, notes, or partially completed manuscript
- need our full suite of services
- need direction with marketing strategies to help leverage your book
Schedule a Get Acquainted Call to learn more.
Have your manuscript professionally reviewed by us, and be ready to submit it to your publishing company.
Best if you:
- have a complete manuscript that needs, tweaking, organizing, or trimming.
Click here to submit your request.
Schedule hourly coaching to help you at critical areas throughout the process.
Best if you:
- need clarity on your goals, ideal reader, outline
- want direction on various aspects of writing, publishing, or marketing your book.
Our Next Live Event
Write Books to Win Business
Finally write the book that can help you build credibility, grow your business, and increase profits. Isn't it time you stopped chasing your ideal clients, and get them to knock down your door to work with you?
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon EDT
Freeman, Mathis, & Gary, LLP, 100 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1600, Atlanta, GA 30339
In this workshop you'll learn:
- Actionable steps to write a compelling nonfiction business book
- Your two reasons for writing your business-building book
- Who your Unique Perfect Readers are, and how to capture their attention
- How to leverage your book in your business
Through this hands-on workshop, you'll walk away with:
- A usable outline for your book
- Tips to promote and profit from your book before it comes out
- Strategies to market your book once it's done
Click here to register NOW!
In partnership with
Not everyone needs a coach. If you're a DIY author, and want to learn the ins and outs of writing, publishing, and marketing your nonfiction book to use in your business, this comprehensive digital program is for you.
Get the FREE Publishing Cheat Sheet "6 Proven Steps to Write, Publish & Sell Your Business-Building Book."
Join the Write Books That Sell Now intensive online course, and finally write the book that can help you build credibility, grow your business, and increase profits Click here to learn more.
Write Your Life Blog
Winning is awesome. No matter what it is, winning something feels great. But, as they say, you can’t win if you don’t play. And “play,” for the purposes of this blog post, means entering contests. There are dozens of book awards contests that authors can enter.
We are 15 years into "The New Millennium" and
authors have been dragged into it kicking and screaming. Why? Because
they love the sound of a new book spine cracking, the feel of holding a
book and flipping pages, and the feel of pen to paper.
As a technophile, I straddle both worlds.
Scrolling through photos of book covers in an app is not the same as
running your fingers across the spines of the books on your bookshelf.
Picture this: You've carved out a few hours to work on your book. For
weeks, you’ve been thinking about what you want to write about, how to
continue the story, what tips to share, a few resources to include, and
what you want readers to get from your book. So you’re ready to tackle
the next step in creating your book.